Monday 27 November 2017

IDENTITY CRISIS: MY WRITINGS ARE ALSO AT MARGARETTA'S JUA KALI DIARY

                                      Colourfall by Ian Davenport was at the Venice Biennale 2017, Giardini

Friends, I apologize but I just realized I can still access an earlier blog that I create in 2011. I abandoned Margaretta's Jua Kali Diary last year because I didn't have the techno skill to figure out how to access it. Now I've got it so I will be trying to share on both blogs until I can resolve my 'Identity Crisis' and decide if I should go back to being Jua Kali (which I am in any case) or stick with this more impersonal title. Thanks for your patience. I love the fact that somehow I started Jua Kali Diary just shortly before I came back to Kenya from the US where I was completing my Ph.D. So there's quite a bit more writing by me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment